In the proximity marketing logic there are: content personalization and definition of the context where the content is sent. By keeping these two aspects in mind it is possible to increase the interest of app users because, compared to the traditional marketing, here they will receive content that:
- Is tailored for their target users. It’s linked to their interests, their habits, and their characteristics
- It’s exclusively relevant to them and in the moment when the communication has a real value.
To send valuable contextual content (what we call recipe), to the target user group that benefits the most, it’s fundamental to have the necessary information about them to.
With NearIT you can create a recipe based on the information that you collected and provided. More precisely, the information come from:
- User’s past behavior, thanks to the integration of our SDK in the app it’s possible to monitor this. It is then possible to decide to select, for example; who has been nearby the stadium for the last match, or who went to the museum for the new exhibition’s opening day.
- From client’s operating systems: Data can come from CRM’s or other databases where users data is stored.
- From client’s apps: If you decide to request users to fill a form on your App or to login entering personal data to create a profile, having the SDK allows you to fetch all this data and use it in NearIT.